If I could go back to any time of history, I would go back to kindergarden where I spent all my childhood! :P I would like to see all of our K-class, Tim See Law, Amanda Vernon, Elliot Ahn, Owen Jarvie, Benjamin Bingham, Eun Ji Lee, Emma Bingham, Chloe Harvie, Joon Seok Lee, Otto, Joel and so on...oh and me. I would like to take pictures of Owen flirting with Chloe and saying that he'll get married to her later on in his life. I would be able to spend time with them and have fun dressing up and cleaning up the toys while singing on the Clean Up song. "Clean up, clean up, everybody everywhere, clean up, clean up, everybody do your share~!"
I wonder how all of us behaved. I would like to compare how we've changed over the past years.
My Most Embaressing Moment...
17 years ago
hahaha!! Lol,i bet we were REALLY REALLY silly!! :) still, I would like to go back to that time too! :D
ReplyDelete