If I was a super hero, I would want to fly. Then I would be able to fly to any place I want, and enjoy the view. And if there would be anybody who would be in trouble, I would fly there right away and save them from their trouble. I also would like to have "the force". I would be able to pick up anything I want and throw items onto people that annoy me. And if they are very naughty our disruptive, I would like to throw them up into the air with my force and wiggle them and bang them onto furniture! My sidekick would be Mr. Fantastic. Because we have different super powers, we would be able to work together well and take over the evil people. Last, I would like to have powers that can heal. Going around the world, I would go to different places, like Africa, and heal those who are sick and about to die.
No comments:
Post a Comment