Tuesday, March 3, 2009

If I could make a invention, what would I invent?

If I could invent anything I want, I would invent a machine that will make any type of clothes if I just spoke into the mike of the robot. I'll just speak, draw, or imagine it in my head and the machine will just know what I wanted and make it right away! Then I can send it to my friends and say that I made it. :) But of course if I publish this post on the blogger they would know :S
If the machine could do make any type of clothes, I would make it available to make shoes, accessories, bags, hats, etc. for me. So I wanted to open a party with the girls in our class, I would let them use my invention machine and design a dress they wanted! Everyone would be fascinated by my machine's invention of the clothes. And boys will be fascinated by my beautiful friends! - those who wanted a boyfriend will get it. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment