skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sweet Turkey
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Mermaid :P
If I was a mermaid, I would brush my hair with a fork! I would swim in the ocean while singing and dancing with my ocean friends! If I was the Little Mermaid or Arial I would go until (deleted everything I typed! will edit later)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
blog a lot
My Most Embaressing Moment...
17 years ago
Pink is my favorite color
Most emberassing thing in my life.
17 years ago
lying lion
Most embarassing moment of my life!
17 years ago
International Maple Leaf
My worst day ever!
17 years ago
Love bug
Worst day of Mua life
17 years ago
blue is my fav.
What would I do during the spring break?
17 years ago
All-American girl
The worst day of my life.........
17 years ago
99% Nutty
An embarrasing moment...
17 years ago
ALL PURPLE GIRLZ
PLANS 4 SPRING BREAK
17 years ago
artificialpaint
most embarrasing moment!
17 years ago
Chuck..
Deadlines en tentamens
21 years ago
Banner Gazette
Icecream is yummy
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(14)
▼
March
(8)
Over the summer break. . .
Mermaid :P
Animal life..
My favorite and least favorite food
A trait of my grandparents..!
Going to space
Staring any movie/drama/tvshow...
If I could make a invention, what would I invent?
►
February
(6)
About Me
Hyejin L.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment